Monitor you Gateways with IoTailor
Keeping the data flow is key for the success of a Monitoring Project.
In LoRa systems is critical since there is no automatic data recovery, so when a GW goes down, basically you are loosing data (since it can only be retrieved manually from the nodes on site)
IoTailor is fully integrated with Loadsensing API and FTP-CSV files, additionally to Ackcio and other brands.
Gateway Parameters available to monitor:
- Input Voltage
- Uptime (time since last reboot)
- Modem signal strength and connectivity status
- CPU usage
- Disk free
- Light sensor (weird right? but you can know if the GW is open)
And from the nodes, you can also monitor the battery voltage, uptime, temperature, etc
With this telemetry, you can set up alarms by email and SMS triggered when:
- The nodes battery is low and the node reboots for it.
- The GW is disconnected from power
- The GW has choppy connectivity
- The GW malfunctions and reboots
- Or even if someone has opened it
The price of IoTailor is as low as 5 EUR per month per GW!!!
(plus some setup and configuration cost)