Improve Safe and Productivity
In construction, there is vast amounts of data produced coming from sensors, machinery and workers. This data is useful to validate the civil engineering models and keep the site safe and the construction progressing.
Traditionally this data has been collected manually by hand-written forms or with automatic cable-based SCADA systems, what is challenging in a rough and continuously changing environment, with hard and risky places to access. This is one of the reasons explaining that construction is one of the lowest sectors in productivity growth and digitalization over the years. (source: McKinsey, 2016)
The new Internet of Things (IoT) technologies allow to have autonomous dataloggers that can collect low frequent data, without the need of cellular connection and batteries lasting for years. Moreover, new industrial-grade Edge Computers like the Sensemetrics´ Thread also allow plug and play connectivity, control and simple maintenance for the high powered, high frequency equipment.
Both technologies, combined with the new Cloud computing platforms, allow that streams of data can be properly collected, managed, visualized and analyzed in real-time, anywhere, by different users in a secure environment, with no datafiles involved, database corruption or complex set-ups.
Moreover, the new PWA arquitecture allows broad compatibility within clients’ systems, with no need of software or APP installation, data safely stored on cloud and continuous and seamless maintenance and updating.
Tailored:systems offers the best solutions for connectivity on construction sites and customization of these platforms to the owner and sub-contractors needs.
Geotechnical and Structural Monitoring
- Total Stations y GPS
- Piezometers, Tiltmeters
- Crackmeters, Extensometers
- In-place inclinometers and SAA
- Vibration Monitoring
- Meteorogical data
- Noise and sound control
- Temperature (PT100) and Humidity
- CO2 monitoring
- Status of machinery using RS232, RS485 or Modbus inputs.
Process and Management
- Control I/O using LoRaWAN Class C, NB-IoT and Cellular
- Digitalization of tasks and reports
Simplify your Data Acquisition with low power long range IoT devices
In a construction or industrial site, it is very common to have scattered and high distributed sensors with low frequency of data collection. Typically installed in difficult or un-accessible locations, these sensors have to send data only in a few moments a day, but during years, with no access to external power or cellular connectivity.
The emerging IoT LPWAN protocols such as LoRaWAN , fit perfectly well to that needs, providing uneconomic small dataloggers, battery-powered and with Long-Range of transmission on proprietary or public networks.
The new innovative WiSUN protocol is an upgrade over the traditional LoRa, since it offers similar range and battery life, but the nodes can Mesh (instead of star topology). That makes the communication more robust, reliable and expand the range of applications to tunnels, galleries or dams.
Tailored systems offers both protocols: LoRaWAN being official reseller of Milesight and WiSUN being distributor of Ackcio.
Features of Milesight LoRaWAN and Ackcio WiSUN
- Long range coverage, through walls, manholes, up to 10 km open space
- Long battery life, typically years
- Private ownership of the network
- Embedded Network Server (No need of Cloud)
- LoRaWAN Class C available (for rapid real time gathering and control)
- Vibrating Wire Interface
- Analog, 4.20mA, Voltage, Full Wheatstone Bridge
- RS485 and RS232 for Digital sensors
- Modbus to LoRaWAN converter
- 3G/4G, Ethernet, WIFI backhaul from Gateways
- Outdoor Rugged weather resistant Gateways
- Possibility of power the Nodes with Solar Panel
- Large capacity replaceable Li-SOCl2 battery pack
Sensemetrics unifies sensor management
The innovative Sensemetrics’ Thread is an edge-computer that can control, command and data-log from complex digital devices such as AMTS, SAA or meteorological stations. Pairing with VW interfaces like dataloggers or Multiplexers, is also able to concentrate and read the great variety of Vibrating Wire sensors.
Virtually any sensor can be connected. Interface drivers are instantly distributed to sensemetrics edge devices located anywhere in the world, and facilitate standardized aggregation of sensor data to the cloud for storage and computation.
Data computation and retrieval is available to any authorized user or system via the sensemetrics API.
- Cellular, wireless mesh, ethernet and satellite data uplink. (SIM card included)
- Zero cellular configuration required out of the box
- In-device transient surge suppression
- Future-proofing with dynamic OTA firmware updates
- Local data storage when uplink is unavailable
- Powers and controls sensors with a single cable
- Rugged weather-resistant enclosure
- Interchangeable connection to solar panel or AC/DC transformer
- Large capacity LiFePO4 battery pack
Sensor to graph in seconds
Cloud technology streamlines the data collection process and places focus on data interpretation. All tools, services, and support related to sensor management, data streaming and storage of sensor data is accessible by a simple browser connected anywhere to the Internet.
Connecting a geotechnical sensor has never been so easy. tailored:systems offers two solutions for data management:
- Sensemetrics Cloud is the most powerful platform for Geotechnical monitoring in the market. Add a device as complex as an SAA or AMTS on the sensemetrics platform and start to see relevant and actionable graphs right away. The backend will take care of fetching the calibration data from the manufacturer database directly, avoiding human errors and keeping a system of record of your team operations.
- IoTailor is a general IoT platform able to connect any stream of data, process it with customs rules and calculations and visualize the data with drag and drop flexible widgets. Indicated for affordable, complex data integrations.
- Plug & Play sensor connectivity
- Network Management Tools
- Graph, Maps, Alarms, Automatic Reports
- Eternal Cloud data archive
- Geo.Redundant Cloud services
- Automated Manufacturer sensor calibration
- Load of calibration factors by serial number
- Calculation Engine
- User Secure Authentication OAuth2.0
- Multiple users working remotely collaboratively
- Advanced Security Protocols
- Event-driven API and export data to Excel
Data to reality with AR
Increase the efficiency of your O&M activities thanks to Augmented Reality (AR).
Glartek gives you the tools to optimize the daily work of your employees, increasing mobility, knowledge and response on the ground. Access information in real time with enhanced by AR visualization ensures greater mobility, security, and reduced execution time.
Obtain visual evidence of the performance of the different tasks. So make sure they are executed in the right place, and in the right way and with the right data.
Get assistance for the most complex tasks in just one video call, with real-time interactions and annotations in Augmented Reality.
- Visualize data streams from IoT devices
- Real-time task execution and AR support
- Compatible with many devices, mobile phones, tablets, Hololens…
- Video and annotation sessions
- Files and documents available in AR in 2D mode
- NFC, QR and voice to text recognition
- Offline mode
What tailored:systems provides?
Tailored is official reseller of Sensemetrics Milesight and Ackcio, providing first level of Technical Support, delivery and stock.
On the top of that, we provide integration of these and other 3rd party systems and customization of the platform to fulfill the client needs.
We are experts in digitalization of processes, either from manual or automatic data gathering and we are able to design full platforms that streamline construction processes for increasing productivity.
- Full Digitalization of processes.
- Upgrading from Excel based process to Cloud Platforms.
- Customization of dashboards and additional calculations, using Sensemetrics and IoTailor.
- Prediction Analytics, AI, ML.
- Integration with 3rd party systems not compatible with Sensemetrics.
- Integration of new sensors.
- Proprietary Network server.
- Technical assistance on configuration of sensors and platforms.
Does tailored provide geotechnical consultancy?
No, we don’t. We do not consult about the process or the application. Our focus is providing the most robust, economic and advanced solution for connectivity and data management. Where, what and how to analysis that data is up to our clients.
Does tailored provide geotechnical sensors?
No as a general answer, If you are interested in sensors we can refer you the top brands we work with. But if for a particular project is mandatory to provide some sensors, we are open to discuss it.
Is tailored a manufacturer of hardware or software?
We do not manufacture Hardware but resell the best solution for connectivity.
About Software, we provide the best that fits the client’s needs. We work with the top brand Sensemetrics for the geotechnical monitoring platform.
On top of that, we can develop customized solutions using our platform IoTailor, Sensemetrics API data streams, 3rd party streams and design full digitalization processes.